Depression is a clinical syndrome which causes changes in person’s feelings, thoughts, cognitive functions, behaviors and some functions ...
Depression, consist of the vegetative and cognitive symptoms. It shows itself with loss of pleasure in life, reduction of interest, lack of concentration, decrease of attention, forgetfulness, indecision, feelings of worthlessness, guilt feeling, suicidal thoughts, pessimism and besides all these, increase or decrease in sleep, decrease or increase in appetite, lack of energy, fatigue, sluggishness and decrease in sexual desire. Besides of these emotions, some of depression patients complain about anxiety, concern and anxiety. Sometimes, emotional changes can be observed as being disturbed and getting angry quickly. To be diagnosed with depression, symptoms must be observed at least for 2 weeks and it is necessity to observing depressed mood and loss of pleasure and interest in life on person. Also, other 5 symptoms have to observe besides of other complications.
Depression symptoms can be listed as follows:
- Not taking pleasure from works which done in advance or activities.
- The emotional changes in teens and getting angry quickly.
- To feel sad and depressed every day.
- Not being motivated to a work, dissolution of attention quickly and restlessness.
- To feeling useless, worthless and thinking about death.
- Reduction of body function, loss of sexual desire and fatigue feelings.
- Being pessimistic when considers about the past and future and to feel him responsible for what s/he did.
- Thinking about suicide and planning it.